Thursday, May 20, 2010

Video Finish

I remembered recently that I have a video of me and Erin finishing the half-marathon, so bear with me while I revisit that day with the short (very short) video.

This video is from Marathon-Photos.com. For about $12, the company e-mails a video of you finishing the half-marathon to you and 10 other people. Then you can download a copy and keep it. This sounds really cool, but I think it's only really worth it if you're lucky enough to be on the side where the camera is located - and if the camera is a little closer to the finish line. We were about as far away from the camera as you can get, so you have to look closely. A few seconds into the clip, you can see me in a red shirt on the far, far left, and Erin (in a white shirt) is next to me. We put our hands up as we cross the finish line. Don't blink or you might miss us. Check it out!

And save your money. :)


1 comment:

  1. I saw you! Or at least someone in a red t-shirt. lol The VCM always sends us photos to purchase after a race and they are most always unbecoming.

    ReplyDelete