Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Back At It

After a brief hiatus, we're back at it.

Erin and I ran about four miles this morning and five miles last Tuesday, and we ran about five miles again last Sunday morning - in the rain. Yes, the rain is pretty much a staple around here these days. It was warm, though, and sort of drizzly, so it wasn't so bad. We were soaked at the end, and I had my husband take a picture of us. Here we are - a couple of drowned rats.


Our new route is basically a half-mile loop in a circle that has no damaged homes. We just run the same loop over and over for an hour or so. Boring, but bearable.

It feels good to be working out again.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you for working out again! A little bit of normalcy is good for the soul.

    In mental preparation, I jogged 12.5 today and I'm hurting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 12.5!?! That's AWESOME!! Good for you - that is huge!! You'll make it through the race just fine. :) I've been wondering how it's going for you, and I'm so glad it's going so well. YAY!

    ReplyDelete