Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Taking a Break

I've had a little break from running, since Erin has been on vacation for about a week. My family has been doing some traveling of our own, and it's been nice to give my ankles and Achilles heel a little rest time. The soreness seems to be gone, which is a relief! (Yes, I could run on my own, but I made the executive decision to embrace rest and sleep so as to avoid burn-out.)

I hope we'll start up again Sunday with a short run to get back into the routine.


2 comments:

  1. I jogged for the first time yesterday, post marathon. It was a good jog but short, only 5 miles. lol!

    Glad your ankle is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Becky! I know what you mean about five miles being short. :) I'm glad you took some time off. It feels good, doesn't it? We're running in the morning - early, to beat the heat. I'm not sure if we'll make it five miles...

    ReplyDelete